I. Reservation Policy:
Arrival / Departure Policy:
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check into the hotel.
- Check-in time is between 2:00 PM and Check-Out Time is from 12:00 AM.
- If our Check-In/Out timing does not suit your vacation program, kindly inform us about the same. Necessary room allotments can be arranged on prior information, subject to availability, and may be chargeable by us directly.
- Guests must present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without an Original copy of a valid ID, the guest will not be allowed to check in. We do not accept pan cards as valid ID cards.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel assets. Guest shall keep the resort rooms in good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Cancellation or Alteration in bookings is entertained. But prior information is required at least a week before your Check-In date. Kindly also refer to our Cancellation and Amendment Policy.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be subject to availability and extra chargeable.
Smoking is not allowed in the rooms. We take the utmost pride in keeping all our rooms fresh and clean and hence discourage smoking in the rooms. A fine of INR 5,000 will be levied for the same.
- A full breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
- Lunch is served between 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM and dinner is served between 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM.
- Please let us know when making your reservation if you have any dietary concerns and our chef would be happy to modify the meals for you.
- Children up to 5 Years of age can stay for free.
- 50% of adult charges will be applicable for children between 5 and 11 years.
18% tax on the total booking amount will be exclusive.
- We accept payment via credit card, payment gateway links and bank deposits.
- An advance payment of 50% is required to confirm the reservation.
II. Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation or amendment is allowed 15 days before arrival. Post that, no retention charges are applicable and no amendments would be allowed.
- For group bookings, cancellation and amendment is allowed 15 days prior to arrival.
- No refund once you have checked in or if you want to leave before your checkout date.
- Early departures and/or same-day cancellations are subject to a charge of the total stay. No refund shall be made for unused facilities for any service not provided due to any reason beyond our control.
- Any funds received from outside of India for bookings cannot be refunded outside of India.
- Note: All Refund Transfer charges shall be charged from the guest account, If any.
III. Amendment Policy:
- Amendment of bookings is allowed only 15 days before arrival.
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability.
- Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms will be booked.
- In the unfortunate event of natural calamities occurring before your stay and you wish to modify your booking, a change of date will be allowed. No refunds will be made for the same.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) carefully before using www.theneerajgangaheritagepalace.com (“the Site”) operated by The Neeraj Ganga Heritage Palace (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.theneerajgangaheritagepalace.com.
- By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by The Neeraj Ganga Heritage Palace and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites:
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by The Neeraj Ganga Heritage Palace.
This Agreement (and any further policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement:
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our terms and conditions in general, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org